Phyto Complete works hard while you get on with your day. Carefully formulated with Fiit-NS™, a scientifically studied ingredient with many benefits.
This phytonutrient rich capsule contains natural caffeine and is packed with Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Chromium and botanical extracts including guarana, green tea, grapefruit, grape and black carrot. Vitamin B3 and vitamin C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, whilst Chromium supports normal macronutrient metabolism.
Support your everyday routine with your daily dose of Phyto Complete - rooted in nature and backed by science.
- Formulated with the scientifically studied ingredient Fiit-NS™
- Fiit-NS™ contains a combination of vitamin B3 and phytonutrients from botanical extracts including guarana, green tea, grapefruit, grape and black carrot
- Contains natural caffeine from guarana
- Contains Chromium which supports normal macronutrient metabolism and maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Contains vitamins C and B3 (Niacin) contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism and a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for vegans
What is EGCG?
EGCG stands for Epigallocatechin gallate and is an antioxidant found in Green Tea.
Is there a max amount that may be consumed safely during a day?
Yes, a new regulation from the EU recommends not to consume more than 800 mg of EGCG per day.
How much EGCG is in Phyto Complete?
Phyto Complete contains 90 mg per serve (per 2 capsules).
Why is EGCG present in Phyto Complete?
Because Phyto Complete contains Green Tea Extract in the formula.
Do any other Herbalife Nutrition products contain EGCG?
Yes, Herbal Tea Concentrate also contains EGCG up to 42 mg per serve.
Do these products pose a safety risk?
No, if Phyto Complete and Herbal Tea Concentrate are consumed as per label guidelines there is no safety issue.
Take 2 capsules per day with meals. Use this product within a balanced and varied diet, as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.